Organization : Salesforce
Job Role : Business Development Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA
Experience : Freshers(2018)
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.salesforce.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MBA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2018 passed outs only can apply
* Must have excellent communication skills, strong team player. Passion to excel in the sales world
* Must have territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days
* Must have pipeline development knowledge through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
* Must create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s)
* Should engage with prospect organizations to position salesforce.com solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
* Must manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, and Partners etc.
* Should generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
* Must daily update of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data
* Must have accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery