Organization : Salesforce
Job Role : Customer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.salesforce.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MBA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs can apply.
* Must not have any backlogs.
* Will be involved in Sales & Marketing.
* Must have territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days
* Must have pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
* Should create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s)
* Must engage with prospect organizations to position salesforce.com solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
* Should manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, and Partners etc.
* Must generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
* Should daily update of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Must be a strong effective team player.
* Should be passion to excel in the sales world.