Organization : Salesforce
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.salesforce.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and coding
* Must have knowledge or experience with large scale distributed systems is a nice to have.
* Must have excellent knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
* Should perform eat, sleep, and breathe large scale distributed systems and data platforms
* Must be working with HBase, Phoenix, HDFS, Yarn, Kafka, Spark, or equivalent large scale distributed systems technologies
* Should be building reliable, self-healing services on unreliable hardware.
* Must be designing, developing, and operating resilient distributed systems that run across thousands of compute nodes in datacenters around the globe
* Should have strong, heartfelt opinions on CAP theorem, sketching out different consistency models on a single napkin and defend each of them.
* You don’t just use open source projects, but are motivated to contribute to them
* Must implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
* Should be able to develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release
* Must contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
* Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Must be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
* Must have good communication skills.