Organization : Samsung
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.samsung.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company. Over the next three decades, the group diversified into areas including food processing, textiles, insurance, securities and retail. Samsung entered the electronics industry in the late 1960s and the construction and shipbuilding industries in the mid-1970s; these areas would drive its subsequent growth. Following Lee’s death in 1987, Samsung was separated into four business groups – Samsung Group, Shinsegae Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group. Since 1990s, Samsung has increasingly globalized its activities and electronics, particularly mobile phones and semiconductors, have become its most important source of income.
* Candidate should be BE/B tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to build release and automating the build system.
* Should be able to perform version control tool like Perforce/GIT/Clear Case
* Should have experience on integrating and resolving the conflicts in Version control tools.
* Must build Tools like Maven / make / Ant
* Must have good experience in build system and troubleshooting the build errors and automate the build activities.
* Should have knowledge of CI Tools like Jenkins/ Quick build
* Should have experience on Jenkins administration and job configuration.
* Must have scripting knowledge of shell, Perl/Python
* Person should have very good experience in scripting. (mandatory)
* Should have good debugging skills.