Organization : Samsung
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/M Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.samsung.com
Apply Mode : online
Apply Date : ASAP
Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company. Over the next three decades, the group diversified into areas including food processing, textiles, insurance, securities and retail. Samsung entered the electronics industry in the late 1960s and the construction and shipbuilding industries in the mid-1970s; these areas would drive its subsequent growth. Following Lee’s death in 1987, Samsung was separated into four business groups – Samsung Group, Shinsegae Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group. Since 1990s, Samsung has increasingly globalized its activities and electronics, particularly mobile phones and semiconductors, have become its most important source of income.
* Responsible for development, support and implementation of complex components.
* Works on problems using standard programming concepts and principles.
* Opportunity to work with domain experts to design and develop advanced solutions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% and above through out academics.
* Candidate should not have history of backlogs.
* Candidate will be involved in SSOCC is Samsung Semiconductors’ Online Coding Challenge on Data Structures & Algorithms applications.
* Candidate must be able to develop a program to solve a given problem.
* Candidate can choose to code in C, C++ or Java, whichever your area of expertise is.
* Candidate’s program should successfully compile and pass the set of test cases given.
* Candidate should be emphasis is on creating working code with efficient Programming Logic, Algorithms, Data structures and is NOT dependent on any Platform/API.
* Candidate should have good inter personnel skills.
* Online Coding Test
* Technical Round
* HR Round