Organization : SanDisk
Job Role : Firmware Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/BCA/B Sc/BA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.sandisk.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : C,C++
From our period of time as a geographical area start-up to our current position as a worldwide leader in non-volatile storage storage solutions and as a Fortune five hundred and S&P five hundred company, we’ve got continuously targeted on creating people’s digital lives higher. Today, that commitment continues within the enterprise knowledge center, on mobile devices, and in consumer’s homes, as we try to counterpoint people’s lives any time, anywhere.
* The Firmware Engineer I, analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software.
* Troubleshoots code for firmware (IC embedded code) applications. Work often involves analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
* Position requires knowledge and exposure to hardware design.
* Typically programs in machine language, assembly language and high level languages (e.g., C, C++).
* Candidate should be BE/ B Tech/BCA/B Sc/BA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidate should have knowledge in Microcontrollers, device drivers with good exposure to C language.
* Candidate must have good knowledge in Firmware, RTOS, Wireless background.
* Candidate must have good knowledge in C++, C# and Windows application.
* Candidate must have good logical reasoning and analytical skills.
* Candidate must have Communication Skills
* Candidate must have good Interpersonal Skills.