Organization : Sandvik
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Sandvik is a high-tech and international engineering workforce with about forty five,000 workers with a powerful dedication to bettering consumer productiveness, profitability and safeguard.Our operations are founded on particular expertise in substances science, broad skills about industrial strategies and close purchaser cooperation.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% and above through out academics.
* Must have experience in cutting tool or related industry.
* Must have License & certification in SAP, UG-NX 8.5 , Team Center 10.1
* Should have knowledge of AUTOCAD is additional advantage.
* Must have hands on experience for SAP EPLM
* Must have good working knowledge in UG-NX for CAD & CAM
* Should review product development requirements for compatibility with methods to determine cost and schedules.
* Must be able to integrate equipment and material capabilities to meet module target specifications and technology target specifications.
* Should be responsible for handing over method/process and equipment to production.
* Must utilize CAD (Computer Aided Design) or CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) systems to model new designs and produce detailed engineering drawings.
* Must specify precise new product functional requirements; designs, tests and integrates components to produce final designs; and evaluates the design’s overall effectiveness, cost, reliability and safety.
* Should design, develop, execute and evaluate fitness-for-use testing, product specifications and process validation plans; creates and reviews material part specifications and bills of materials
* Should collaborate with internal manufacturing partners, contract manufacturers, designers and product.
* Must ensure compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.
* Should have knowledge working in Team Center
* Must have awareness about ISO certification
* Must have knowledge of designing of gauges & fixtures
* Should be able to work in a team.
* Must be self-motivated and result oriented person.