Organization : Sanmina
Job Role : Programmer Analyst
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Sanmina Corporation is a global electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider headquartered in San Jose, California that serves original equipment manufacturers in technology-related industries such as communications and computer hardware. Sanmina has nearly 80 manufacturing sites. The company is one of the world’s largest independent manufacturers of printed circuit boards and back planes. The company features in the Fortune 500 list, ranked at 414. It holds a rank in the list for the 16th year.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on C, C++, Core JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle.
* Should monitor and support B2B Applications as part of 24*7 support model.
* Must monitor SI 5.2 and Oracle alerts on a daily basis to insure that everything is running with no issues.
* Should process all BP error reports and Monitor the DL – B2B.Support emails according to the processing document on a daily basis.
* Must process all 830 reports on Monday and Tuesday and report back to the user if there are any errors.
* Should monitor the Trouble Ticket System for all tickets assigned to the B2B group performing
* Must perform 1st Level analysis on the trouble tickets and gathering required information for processing the trouble tickets
* Should provide Excellent Customer support for both External and Internal Customers
* Must monitor the missing reconciliation reports on daily basis and keep mails to the supplier for the overdue, rejected & partially accepted transactions. Work on the Inter company
* Must have EDI support issues Working on the Supplier & Customer issues Trouble Tickets
* Must have experience in any Object Oriented Programming and SQL.
* Should apply analytical skills and solve problems
* Must be able to translate resolution logic into lines of code
* Should have understanding and Troubleshooting PTF apply procedures with in Mainframe
* Must have knowledge in managing Mainframe VM systems.
* Should have in depth knowledge, with JCL, VSAM, Sort and other utilities to aid support, will be an added advantage.
* On-call Responsibilities and Flexibility to support/extend the shift based on requirement.