Organization : SAP
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.sap.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of sizes and industries innovate through simplification.the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to store front, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainable.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, implement, document, and maintain various modules within SAP database product HANA
* Must be able to identify areas of improvements to current design and advocates alternative method to enhance current working set
* Should provide alternative diagnostic methods to resolve both in house and customer reported problems
* Should design, Debug, analyze and resolve complex database engine problems of customers and SAP internal stakeholders
* Must own and work with engineering team in different geographic locations to diagnose and resolve design issues and customer reported problems
* Must be able to articulate technical information clearly. Provide training and assist on knowledge transfer
* Must be able to prioritize tasks, develops detailed design, and estimate effort required to completion of projects
* Should generate IP and Publish Technical white papers for SAP Database Customers
* Must analyze performance and scalability of the SAP database products
* Should follow the software development cycle from inception and requirement to successful release of product
* Should have very good analytical skills and good knowledge of data base architectures
* Must have advanced LINUX and UNIX skills and experience (specifically with multi-threaded architecture synchronization mechanism etc.
* Must have a strong knowledge of the C, C++ Programming language with expertise in Database internals and/or operating system internals with strong debugging skills
* Should be a system level design expertise such as OS drivers, file systems, access methods, query processing, query optimization, memory management, multi-threading and concurrency control, networking will be a strong plus
* must have experience in distributed computing development such as distributed database design, cluster file system etc., will be a strong plus
* Must be able to multi-task and work independently, take initiative to prioritize and resolve problems
* Must have excellent verbal and communication skills
* Should have familiarity with Assembly language is a plus.