Organization : Sapient Global
Job Role : Product Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3.4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.sapient.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Sapient Global Markets, a division of Sapient® (NASDAQ:SAPE), is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide.
* Address Test Tracks regarding release management by checking in the files to the staging area. Then forward the release instruction to Help desk and complete the release in UAT.
* Assist in all production support issues that arise from the user community.
* Review code to determine whether code functioning as specified or bug
* Work with users and developers to define new projects to extend and enhance company’s proprietary financial applications.
* Create test scenarios and implement test cases that will serve as acceptance test criteria for new functionality.
* Work with support group to reproduce production problems and identify gaps in regression test suite.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate must be a quick learner and understand the flow of the application.
* Candidate must have excellent Communication and Team skills.
* Candidate must have understanding on Investment Banking/Commodities domain
* Candidate must be have flexibility to work in UK/ US Shifts (24*5)
* Candidate must have general technical proficiency and an ability to learn.
* Candidate must have strong organizational skills and attention to details.
* Candidate must be flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
* Candidate must have ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.