Organization : Robert Bosch
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Delhi
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bosch-india-software.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Designing
Sarens is a Belgian multinational company headquartered in Wolvertem, Belgium. Its business includes, heavy lift, engineered transport, and crane rental services. It produces a variety of equipment including cranes, transportation, gantries, jacking products, and other heavy lifting products. Sarens was founded by Frans Sarens in 1921 for forestry works and the transportation of trees using horses and carts. Soon, the company entered the mechanical transportation and lifting industry. It was incorporated on the 2nd of September in 1955. The company’s equipment has been used for projects including cement plant repairs, sea port operations, bridge construction canal expansion.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be fluent in English. Other languages could be an asset
* Must have very good insight on the working and stability principles of cranes and everything involved (material, transport, auxiliary equipment, lifting plans,…)
* Must have knowledge of accepted computer programs and packages
* Should be excellent result-focused
* Must be independent – Self-disciplined and self-motivating
* Must have good communicator
* Must be an Enthusiastic individual with who is ready to work under pressure and has sound mechanical knowledge.
* This is a unique challenge for a Trainee with a positive attitude and can-do mentality in the Heavy Lifting industry.
* Must work on CATIA V5 with the modules – Generative Sheet metal Design, Part Design, Drafting, Generative Shape Design, Assembly
* Should be able to read the drawings and produce 2D drawings as per the defined processes & standards
* Must communicate and negotiate with customer with a proactive approach to problem-solving
* Should co-ordinate between offshore and onsite teams
* Must involve in the all phases of the project
* Should work closely work with Lead Engineer, developing the System requirements into proven functions with the right quality with in minimum time and with cost effective solutions.