Organization : State Bank of India
Job Role : Clerk
Location : Across India
Qualification : Any graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs. 35,500 – 49,950 PM
No.of Vacancies : 15431
Website : www.sbi.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 25-04-2016
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2014-15, it has assets of INR 20,48,080 crores and more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets.
List of Vacancies: 15431
* Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) – 10726
* Junior Agricultural Associate – 3008
* Junior Associate(Backlog Vacancies) – 1697
* Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent for Junior Associate, Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities for Junior Agricultural Associate from a Government recognized university/ Institute.
* Candidates will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 35,500 – 49,950 PM.
* Candidate should have minimum age limit of 20 years and maximum age limit of 28 years as on 1-4-2016
* Age relaxation is applicable of 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD as per rules.
* Candidates will be selected based on online written test (Preliminary & Main Examination), interview.
* For General OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100/-
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates can apply through website: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbijacmar16/ upto 25-4-2016.
* Application Last Date – 25-4-2016
* Last Date For Printing Your Application – 10 – 5 – 2016
* Downloading Call Letter for preliminary Test – 11 – 5 – 2016
* Downloading Call Letter For Mains – 17 – 6 – 2016
* Examination Date – May/June