State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2014-15, it has assets of INR 20,48,080 crores and more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. SBI have released notification for the vacancies available in its organization for Junior associate i.e., Clerk with the huge vacancies available. This post provides the information regarding the number of vacancies available and apply process, even eligible and interested candidates can apply for the positions available below before 10th February 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 8301
* Clerk(Junior Associate)
* Candidate must have completed Graduation in any of the respective disciplines or its equivalent from a recognised university or Central Government recognised organizations.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 11,765 – 31,450/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 20 Years and maximum age limit of 28 Years as on 01-01-2018 and candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive)
Selection Process is mainly based on Written Test which will be conducted in two Phases i.e., Preliminary Examinations and Main Examination.
Preliminary Examination is conducted for 100 Marks which comprises of English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability for 1 Hour.
Main Examination is conducted for 200 Marks which comprises of General Awareness, English, Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude for 2 Hours 40 Minutes.
* Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
* No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject are prescribed. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
* Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100/-
* Application Last Date – 20th January 2018
* Last Date For Printing Your Application – 10th February 2018
* Downloading Call Letter for preliminary Test – From 1st March 2018(Tentatively)
* Preliminary Examination Date – March/April 2018
* Downloading Call Letter For Mains – 26th April 2018