Organization : State Bank of India
Job Role : probational Officer
Location : Across India
Qualification : Any graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs. 23,700 – 42,020 PM
No.of Vacancies : 2403
Website : www.sbi.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 06-03-2017
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2014-15, it has assets of INR 20,48,080 crores and more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets.
List Of Vacancies: Probationary officer: 2403
* General – 1010
* OBC – 606
* SC – 347
* ST – 350
* PWD – 90
* Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent of Higher Degree and the students in last semester can apply and the candidates who will be completing their graduation by 01-07-2017 are eligible for this position.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 23,700 – 42,020/-
* Candidate should have minimum age limit of 20 years and maximum age limit of 28 years as on 1-4-2017
* Age relaxation is applicable of 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD as per rules.
* Selection of candidate is based on online written test (Preliminary & Main Examination) & Final Phase Of Interview.
* For General OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100/-
* Last Date Of Application – 06-03-2017
* Last Date Of Payment Online Fee – 06-03-2017
* Last Date To Download Application – 21-03-2017