State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2014-15, it has assets of INR 20,48,080 crores and more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. SBI recruitment for specialist officers with the required educational qualifications and this post provides required information regarding the positions available and apply before 28th January 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 50
* Specialist Officers
* Must have completed Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have working Knowledge in MS office.
* Must have minimum 2 years experience in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks, in/with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks or in employment of a Bank.
* Must have experience Certificate issued by the firms for employees working in CA firms/Copy of the engagement letter from Banks for others, would be required.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 31,705-45,950/- PM
* Must have minimum age limit of 21 Years and maximum age limit of 35 years and age relaxation is applicable according to government policy.
* Written Test
* Group Discussion
* The written test for 220 marks for 135 minutes duartion.
* Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided or may be waived at the discreation of Bank.
* The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. The candidates will have option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100/-