Organization : Schneider Electric
Job Role : Assistant Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.schneider-electric.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, and Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group’s 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion euros in 2012, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
* Drawing creation & modifications for design projects.
* Preparation of drawings for prototype units / sample development activity at supplier end
* Modifications of drawings as per ECR (Engineering change request) ·
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidate should have good Visualization of structure of copper pipes, sheet metal parts & chilled water fittings.
* Candidate should assist in fabrication and assembly of prototype units ·
* Candidate must assist Engineers to resolve day to day production issues by modifying the drawings.
* Release updated & new drawings to relevant departments and upload them on data base.
Maintain / control/ documentation of drawings. ·
* Candidate must have excellent co-ordination with technicians, production supervisor, line leader and design engineer involved in prototype build ·
* Candidates must have excellent Knowledge of 1st angle , 3rd angle , Iso-metric projection views.
* Candidate need to follow Bill of Material list at proto build and audit gap analysis on variance.