Organization : Schneider Electric
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.schneider-electric.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, and Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group’s 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion euros in 2012, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
* We are currently seeking a Design Engineer to join our R&D unit.
* Reporting to the Design Manager , you will be focusing on Design areas related to product life cycle management.
* Design the wiring device product ( switches and sockets) meeting the test requirement.
* Manage the life cycle of the product by working closely with the plant and province necessary technical support for quality issues.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should receive Feedback from Plant and incorporate the changes.
* Must keep track of Validity of Test Certificates
* Must be handling shop issues arising during production.
* Must be releasing Engineering change note to plant to implement of technical changes of Data management in Symphony and Creo tools.
* Should be proficient in using CAD Tools such as Creo, windchill products like Symphony and Tempo.
* Should have Technical knowledge of Switches and socket, Relevant IS / IEC standards knowledge.
* Should be in a position to make Component drawings of sheet metal parts , mouldings , bus bars etc & carry out Type Testing at Test Labs.
* Must have basic ERP knowledge (preferably in SAP).
* Should have good both verbal and english communication skills.
* Should possess good inter-personal skills as job requires frequent interactions with Production / QA Teams.