Organization : Schneider Electric
Job Role : Application Design
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.schneider-electric.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, and Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group’s 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion euros in 2012, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have exposure to Mining/Waste Water Management/Waste Water Treatment/Mining/Cement/F&B/O&G
* Should have experience in Industrial HMI/Control Systems/SCADA, knowledge on Windows operating systems; Data
* Must have knowledge on historians, OPC servers etc. / Industrial automation software and protocols.
* Should have thorough knowledge of application integration, systems analysis and design, and application development and deployment, (FAT/SAT).
* Shall have independently handled minimum 2-3 application and commissioned.
* Must have effective interpersonal and communication skills.
* Should be proficient and shall be multi platform expert on Programming/application development for PLC/DCS/SCADA systems and software’s.
* Candidate shall have worked with any of the following systems and software such has GE/Fanuc PLC / SCADA/Rockwell PLC / SCADA/Siemens PLC / SCADA/ABB/Honeywell/Yokogawa/Emerson etc.
* Should have knowledge on IEC 61131-3 programming standards and programming expertise in ST, FBD, SFC and Ladder Logic.
* Should be able to interact with Electrical Engineers, Customers, Project Mangers and Trainers to seek design solutions.
* Should be team player and can work in a multicultural team.
* Must have good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
* Must have hands of experience in manufacturing, or if have worked closely with manufacturing will be an added advantage.