|Organization Name||Schneider Electric|
|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, and Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group’s 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion euros in 2012, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Should have good communication skills
- Must have attitude to work effectively as individual & in team environment and shall be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Should design, implement and test a wide range of I/O (HART, Modbus, FF, Profibus etc), basic control functions, interlocks, sequences, operator interface and other control components on DCS and PLC.
- Must project control functions to be documented according to formats specified in standard templates (FDS) or by the Project Lead.
- Should prepare simulations, test scenarios, test documentation, and participates in customer Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Should perform product integration testing for various TD releases using Jenkins/JMeter/in-house test tools.
- Must have ability to think creatively to find defects
- Must have basic programming knowledge in “C/C++” language.
- Should have exposure to Linux platform.
- Must have advanced scripting knowledge (Perl or Python or Shell Scripting)
- Should have understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Must have knowledge on SQL
- Must have working knowledge on Cloud platforms, deployment.
- Must have ability to learn and adapt to new technology.
- Should have ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com