|Organization Name||Schneider Electric|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|No Of Vacancies||05|
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, and Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group’s 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion euros in 2012, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) form a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have good Project management skills to manage technical design projects and coordinate with partners.
- Should have knowledge in DFSS tools
- Must be expertise in Pro-E wildfire
- Should be expertise in design of sheet metal and plastic part design
- Must have knowledge in Manufacturing of sheet metal & plastic parts
- Should have good Knowledge of PDM and intralink
- Must have good Communication skills
- Must have good geometrical dimensioning and tolerance.(GD&T)
- Must have experience in Low voltage product (Wiring device/Switches/Sockets/Panels) design experience in R & D.
- Should have good experience in LV product design from concept stage, design, making prototype to testing (lab exp).
- Must provide end to end product life cycle -experience in plastic & sheet metal. and this end to end product design life cycle includes – Conceptual design, prototyping, test the product and market validation.
- Should have good experience in sheet metal and plastic part design, development.
- Candidate is good in sheet metal and plastic part design and development Pro-E and DFSS experience is not mandatory.
- Must have knowledge on Conceptualization, 3D Modelling.
- Domain which we are looking is electro-mechanical.
- Should have Pro/E wildfire.
- Should be from product based company. has worked on low voltage switch board design, its verification, validation and material should be plastic or metal.
- Must need to source candidates who have relevant experience in new product design, who can create design concepts etc.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com