Organization : Scofe Labs
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
India’s first 3D based smart classes for Engineering and polytechnic students. The candidates with ME/M.Tech,BE/B.Tech are selected to full fill the vacancies in Engineer (Core, Non-IT) job field. The fresher’s applying for Junior Mechanical Engineer should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to Scofe Labs recruitment, fresher’s are mostly chosen for the department Engineer (Core, Non-IT). To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Scofe Labs and Freshersworld. The Freshersworld is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Scofe Labs and provides details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, test details, important dates and other information
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Junior Engineer would be expected to assist in creating 3D visualization content.
* Should have knowledge of content development for E-Learning modules of Engineering and Polytechnic curriculum.
* Must have knowledge of Design of 3D models in the designing software?s like Solid Works etc.
* Application of a visualization technique to develop the content.
* Will be responsible for preparing a suitable script as per the curriculum
* Must have general awareness of hydraulic power systems equipment (e.g., pumps, accumulators, ram air turbines, distribution) and hydraulic actuation systems (e.g., servo actuators, control valves, actuators, motors, pressure and flow control devices) design, performance and integration
* Should have knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, aerodynamics, stress analysis, dynamics, fluid power systems, propulsion/fuel systems, material properties, environmental conditioning and test instrumentation.
* Must have awareness of Industry standards for structural, mechanical, environmental and materials testing of coupon, element/LRU, systems and sub components.
* Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
* should proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
* Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
* Should have demonstrated strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
* Should be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.