|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
Seagate Technology PLC (commonly referred to as Seagate) is an American data storage company. It was incorporated in 1978, as Shugart Technology. Since 2010, the company is incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Cupertino, California, United States.Stephen J. Luczo is the current Chairman of the board of directors and David Mosley is CEO. In January 2009, Luczo, Seagate’s chairman, was appointed president and chief executive officer, returning him to the role he held at Seagate from 1998 to 2004.On Oct 2, 2017 COO David Mosley was appointed CEO and Luczo stepped down from that role.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have strong C programming
- Should have university level knowledge of programming concepts such as OO, data structures, algorithms & implementing them in C/C++ – Comfortable with working in Linux environment.
- Must have hands on experience with git (and hosting services such as github)
- Must have knowledge of Storage Industry specifications (ATA/SCSI/NVMe)
- Should design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser/light transmission devices or specialized test equipment.
- Must include electronic circuits, photonics and logic systems. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- Must perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Should assist in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Must assist in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment.
- Must have sound knowledge of embedded systems concepts
- Must be good with data-structures / algorithms
- Should have excellent problem solving skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must participate in firmware Design & Development for Seagate Solid-State-Drives.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com