Organization : Seagate
Job Role : Intern Trainee
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Seagate Technology PLC (commonly referred to as Seagate) is an American data storage company. It was incorporated in 1978, as Shugart Technology. Since 2010, the company is incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Cupertino, California, United States.Stephen J. Luczo is the current Chairman of the board of directors and David Mosley is CEO. In January 2009, Luczo, Seagate’s chairman, was appointed president and chief executive officer, returning him to the role he held at Seagate from 1998 to 2004. On Oct 2, 2017 COO David Mosley was appointed CEO and Luczo stepped down from that role.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must support engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser/light transmission devices or specialized test equipment.
* The required applications may include electronic circuits, photonics and logic systems. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
* Must perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
* Should assist in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
* Must assist in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment.
* Must use manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs, oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
* Should manage a variety of engineering services functions that could include drafting, design support, document control or similar engineering support activities.
* Must ensure the timely, thorough, and accurate completion of all engineering services projects.
* Must oversee the preparation of new or modified designs. Ensures documentation packages are complete.
* Should maintain part and project number assignments, drawing reproduction, and customer documentation.
* Must have temporary employee undergoing supervised practical training.
* Must be responsible for performing duties of experiential learning project(s), as assigned.