Organization : Seagate
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Tech/ME
Experience : 2015 & 2016 Passed outs
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.seagate.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Seagate Technology PLC (commonly referred to as Seagate) is an American-founded data storage company that was incorporated in 1978 as Shugart Technology. Since 2010, the company is incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Cupertino, California, United States. Seagate developed the first 5.25-inch hard disk drive (HDD) in 1980, the 5-megabyte ST-506. They were a major supplier in the microcomputer market during the 1980s, especially after the introduction of the IBM XT in 1983. Today Seagate along with Western Digital dominates the HDD market.
* In this role, the candidate will work as a HW Board Design Engineer. Activities include Schematic design, Layout coordination, Board bring-up, Verification, Validation and Debug.
* Candidates will get exposure to the full product development cycle from concept to launch, and will get exposure to multiple disciplines including HW Design, Power delivery, Signal and Power Integrity, Mechanical and Thermal design.
* Candidate will go through orientation and on the job training.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidates should be 2015 & 2016 passed out only.
* Candidate should have good academic profile with an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidates should have good pH score.
* Candidates should have good communication skills.
* Candidates should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Candidates should be a good logical thinker.
* candidates should have good knowledge on designing,chip level transistors.