|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|No Of Vacancies||20|
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) designs, manufactures, and supports products and services ranging from generator and transmission protection to distribution automation and control systems. Founded in 1982 by Edmund O. Schweitzer III, SEL shipped the world’s first digital protective relay.Presently, the company designs and manufactures embedded system products for protecting, monitoring, control, and metering of electric power systems.The company serves a variety of industries, including utilities, pulp and paper, transportation, water and wastewater, education, healthcare, government, mission-critical facilities, and oil, gas, and petrochemical operations.
- Must posses Bachelor’s Degree(BE/B Tech) from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of protection, integration and/or automation applications for electric power systems
- Will be providing acceptable technical training, speaking and writing skills
- Should be willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Must have ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Should have ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Must have strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Should perform negative drug test result(s)
- Should know fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of power system focus area.
- Must assist teams that support customers with the installation, commissioning and operation of automation and/or protection systems, both on-site and from SEL offices.
- Must complete assigned work using established procedures and working under immediate supervision.
- Should support project and engineering teams in the development of project deliverables.
- Must provide regular communication to SEL and customer project management, engineering, and support groups regarding project specifications.
- Should provide support for other SEL marketing, sales, application engineering and development activities.
- Must continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Must perform other duties as assigned.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com