|Job Role||Application Developer|
ServiceNow, Inc is a cloud computing company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It was founded in 2004 by Fred Luddy, the previous CTO of software companies Peregrine Systems and Remedy Corporation. ServiceNow is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Russell 1000 index. ServiceNow was founded as Glide soft, Inc. in 2003 by Fred Luddy, and later incorporated in California in 2004. Luddy had previously served as chief technology officer for Peregrine Systems, an enterprise software company based in San Diego, until 2002.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have background in IT Service Management, CRM or BPM software is highly desirable
- Must be from Tier 1/ Tier2 premium Institutes with 7+ CGPA, computer science background, strong coding aptitude, excellent in data-structure, algorithms, problem solving and should have offer in hand in-Campus/ off-campus.
- Must be super ethnically hands-on, super-programming aptitude, and thousands of hours of coding experience, and passion.
- Should have strong web application development with Java based server environments such as Apache Tomcat
- Must have knowledge of Eclipse IDE JUnit
- Must have experience with database design schemas and data modeling
- Should have previous experience of working in a SCRUM environment
- Must have strong requirements gathering experience. Ability to work with business users and clients
- Must be analysing, designing and developing business applications
- Should be designing and implement software that is simple, intuitive and easy to use that will allow customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs
- Must be using analysis skills to directly interface with customers
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com