Organization : Shell
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.shell.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “super majors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe). Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have strong knowledge of Database concepts – Relational & Dimension, Data warehousing and
* Must have functional knowledge in Data structures and Structured programming
* Should be proficient in SQL programming
* Must be flexible and adaptable with regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
* Must have proven problem-solving, Logical reasoning and Analytical skills
* Should have strong oral communication skills with the ability to convey thoughts with clarity.
* Should have strong interpersonal skills.
* Must have ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
* Should be self-motivated and directed.
* Must have keen attention to detail.
* Should have ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Should have ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment