Organization : Shell
Job Role : Data Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.shell.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “super majors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe). Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have project experience in a similar role/organization.
* Should expert on .NET C Sharp PHP
* Must have understanding of the overall architecture of the web application
* Should have good understanding of server-side templating languages
* Must have awareness of hosting environment and scaling an application to support load changes
* Must defines site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
* Must have good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
* Should design and develop user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
* Must be determining design methodologies and tool sets, completing programming using languages and software products, conducting tests and code deployment.
* Should enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Must work in a team-oriented environment with the business and IT to complete application development by assisting in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions
* Should maintain and develop codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs, resolve issues and add new features
* Must work and collaborating with other groups and 3rd party vendors to implement business solutions.