Organization : SIEMENS
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : 0 – 2 years
salary : 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.siemens.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Siemens Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. Siemens Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd addresses critical needs in key sectors.
* Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
* Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on time with quality
* Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base.
* Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes.
* Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
* Collaborate with all stakeholders to implement projects in agile environment.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge of C++, VC++, MFC, Windows SDK and XML
* Must have good communication skills in English (written and oral)
* Should have knowledge of multi threaded application and concepts required.
* Must have knowledge of Object Oriented principles and design patterns.
* Should have knowledge of various debugging techniques and tools (WinDbg, BoundsChecker, FxCop, PCLint, CPPCheck)
* Should have knowledge of DICOM standards is an additional advantage.
* Must have strong understanding of .NET/C#/ASP.NET is an additional advantage
* Should have understanding of SQL and databases is preferable.
* Should be responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s), for a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms.
* Should have good communication skills.