Organization : Siemens
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.siemens.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Siemens Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. Siemens Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd addresses critical needs in key sectors.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in years as automation and manual testing
* Must have good Knowledge in mainstream development language: C#, any scripting language knowledge
* Must have fair knowledge on batch scripting
* Must have good debugging skills.
* Should have conversant with typical software development processes/methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
* Must have exposure to knowledge of NFRs (security, portability, privacy, availability, maintainability etc..) in enterprise level solutions
* Should have ISTQB Foundation / Any automation related certification.
* Should have responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
* Must have proficient with Manual and Automation testing.
* Should automate test plans, test cases and run manual tests for applications built upon PC or devices with Windows operating systems
* Must effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
* Must monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
* Must prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
* Must stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
* Must present manual and automation tests based ideas to the team for review/approval.
* Must have flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
* Must have active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality.