Organization : SIEMENS
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.siemens.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Siemens Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. Siemens Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd addresses critical needs in key sectors.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should perform test on reusable components considering use cases of multiple products.
* Must design, develop and execute test cases for functional and non functional requirements.
* Should design test scenarios, prepare test environments, and provide comprehensive test reports
* Should understand business needs, user workflows, and technical requirements.
* Must review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files and other project documentation.
* Must be testing of PC based software components and embedded software components.
* Must perform test automation of user interfaces and APIs.
* Should evaluate test results and ensure high quality for delivered components.
* Close collaboration with the software development team.
* Should be expertise in requirement analysis, test specification, test design and test execution
* Must be expertise in setting up test environments
* Should expertise in functional and non functional testing
* Should expertise in manual testing concepts
* Must have desired to have experience in test automation and test automation tools (NUnit, Boost, Ranorex)
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must have good communication skills (oral and written) and a quick lerner of new technologies and trends
* Should ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders
* Must have knowledge of electrical engineering domain will have additional weightage
* Must have basic knowledge of programming languages (C#, C++).