|Job Role||System Engineer|
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries.
- Must have completed Bachelor’s in Mechanical from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be responsible for design & engineering of Auxiliary systems and component (Mechanical/Instrumentation/Ancillary) for Rotating equipment complying to the contract/client requirements and company standards.
- Must also need to drive the assigned project with complete ownership and accountability.
- Will be required to work with the project team ensuring on-time delivery, maintaining the quality standards.
- Need to work closely with the team and assist team members to ensure client deliverable are timely met.
- Knowledge of rotating machinery and/or energy industry processes preferred.We don’t need
- Must have knowledge of API Standards (614, 617), P&ID’s, Data Sheets, bill of material, Glubus AutoCAD, NX and Microsoft Office.
- Must have ability to work in team environment, good verbal and written communication skills.