Organization : Siemens
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
salary : 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.siemens.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Siemens Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. Siemens Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd addresses critical needs in key sectors.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for designing Gas Turbine rotating & stationary components to meet full spectrum of design requirements (functionality, robustness, cost effectiveness, manufacturing requirements and technology, assembly requirements and service requirements)
* Must have knowledge of development of innovative design solutions. Controls risk of design changes with appropriate methods like FMEA.
* Must applies appropriate methods which focus on robust design, like tolerance analysis, standards and design rules.
* Should create, evaluate, review and apply specifications and other technical documents, e.g. design philosophy, purchasing specification, working specification, drawings, BOM, MM, check lists, manufacturing data, standard part calculations and component description.
* Must create/prepare/review 2D and 3D CAD model of individual/assembly Pro-E/Nx model of Gas Turbine statinary and Rotating components. Tool experience in Nx will be preferred.
* Should create, understand, review & modify manufacturing/assembly/fabrication drawings of Gas Turbine components.
* Must be able to create/review bill of material, Material Master, inspection specification of GT components as per SIEMENS standard practice.
* Must have seemless transfer of product definition input and output between CAD modeler and project lead respectively.
* Must have experience in design and product development of turbo machinery i.e. Gas turbine, Steam turbine components.
* Must have proficiency and experience in design tools, CAD software Pro-E, Nx, standrad manufactuing process, standard fit & tolerances
* Should have proficiency and experience in creating/reviewing manufacturing/assembly/fabrication drawings of Gas Turbine components. Good understanding of¬bill of material, Material master, material specification¬etc.
* Must have exposure to SAP and Teamcenter.
* Should have strong inter personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, imaginative, innovative, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.