|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Rs 3.6 LPA|
Siemens Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. Siemens Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd addresses critical needs in key sectors.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Responsibilities must include system engineering activities like System administration, Installation, Patching , and Testing.
- Should interact with Project stakeholders , IT administration team and Project teams to setup and administrate systems to execute planned test and installation activities.
- Must engage in system maintenance activities including patch management and patch release for products delivered to customers.
- Must be get involved in troubleshooting and fixing issue arises from the systems administration , installation and patching activities
- Must have hands on experience on Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Administration (version 7 or higher
- Must have experience in Linux OS installation, Software, Patch management and code extract from ClearCase
- Must set repository and Install/Update packages
- Must be able to work with CLI, and perform major task using CLI
- Should have experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments (Creating and Managing KVMs)
- Must have familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Must have basic Networking Knowledge & Concepts
- Must have general System Administration expertise including Windows platform, knowledge on Solaris will be an added advantage.
- Must have basic know how of test methods
- Should have excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Should have responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
- Must have proficient with Manual and Automation testing.
- Should automate test plans, test cases and run manual tests for applications built upon PC or devices with Windows operating systems
- Must effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
- Must monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com