|Organization Name||Sitel India|
|Job Role||Customer Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Walk-In Dates||6th – 10th September 2018(1 PM Onwards)|
Sitel establishment in 2000, Sitel India has been offering best-in-class quality service for the North America, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand markets. Our clients highly acclaim Sitel’s expertise to provide multi-channel customer contact interactions across all stages of the customer relationship life cycle.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have exceptional Spoken English skills
- Should have excellent communication skill with good hold on grammar
- Must have basic knowledge of computer
- Shifts Rotational UK shifts starting (Should be comfortable to work in all shifts)
- Must be handling inbound calls
- Should providing Customer support to UK Customers
- Should have excellent customer service skills and great enthusiasm for helping customers.
- Must be able to prioritize and complete all job duty requirements.
- Should have excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task.
- Must have competent in MS office and web browser environments.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts
- Must be competent in MS office and web browser environments
- Should have ability to handle stressful situations.
- Must have ability to deal professionally with irate customers
- Should assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Should responsible for OOW, Total solutions, YTT and In warranty extension sales.
- Must perform work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Must applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Must document problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Should ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Should be responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems
Sitel India Pvt Ltd,
5th Floor/B wing, Chandivali,
Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400072
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com