Organization : Sitel India
Job Role : Process Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.sitel.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 15th & 16th June 2017 (12 PM)
Sitel establishment in 2000, Sitel India has been offering best-in-class quality service for the North America, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand markets. Our clients highly acclaim Sitel’s expertise to provide multi-channel customer contact interactions across all stages of the customer relationship life cycle.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should deliver service and support to end-users through calls.
* Should follow standard processes and procedures.
* Must identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
* Should redirect problems to appropriate resource.
* Should offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers and clients business.
* Should organize ideas and communicate chat messages appropriate to the clients and customers.
* Should have excellent communication skills in English.
* Must be flexible for rotational shifts.
* Other Bpo domain experiences with good comm skills are also preferred.
* Should handle UK customers and guide them in online booking of train tickets.
* Should have convincing and negotiation skills.
* Must have best customer supportive skills.
* Must have good problem solving and good analyzing skills.
* Must be handling inbound calls from US and resolving customer grievances related to technical issues.
* Should be providing Customer support to UK Customers.
Sitel India, Ramanujam IT Park, Hardy towers,
1st Floor, C block, Rajiv Gandhi salai,
OMR road, Taramani, Chennai 600113,
Landmark: Opposite to Thiruvanmiyur railway station.