Organization : Sitel India
Job Role : Support associate Executive
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.sitel.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 28th November – 1st December 2017
Sitel establishment in 2000, Sitel India has been offering best-in-class quality service for the North America, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand markets. Our clients highly acclaim Sitel’s expertise to provide multi-channel customer contact interactions across all stages of the customer relationship life cycle.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be responsible for providing information for all incoming product inquiries.
* Should provide all necessary details about the products with pricing details.
* Must be able to provide details via chat support for a various product categories
* Should provide a high level of professional, competent support to all customers in pre-sales and post-sales situations.
* Must employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to defuse customer frustration and try to make a sale
* Must ask for the sale, overcome objections and highlight benefits of products we sell.
* Should achieve and maintain to a performance standard. Including but not limited to; number of sales, average handle time, chat quality, customer satisfaction.
* Should complete orders on client provided tools with appropriately information following all the required procedures.
* Must fill in the post chat operator survey for all the chats received.
* Must search and retrieve data from various databases.
* Should participate in training activities to maintain product/sales efficiency, and to broaden product knowledge.
* Must have effective English written communication skills.
* Should have excellent, analytical, listening and organizational skills.
* Must have excellent customer service skills and great enthusiasm for helping customers.
* Must be able to prioritize and complete all job duty requirements.
* Must be able to adhere to schedule changes based on department and/or business.
* Must be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
* Should have excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task.
* Must be a competent in MS office and web browser environments.
* Should have ability to continually display positive attitude.
* Must stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Sitel India,Ramanujam IT Park, Hardy towers,
1st Floor, C block, Rajiv Gandhi salai,
OMR road, Taramani, Chennai 600113,
Landmark: Opposite to Thiruvanmiyur railway station.
Kannan G – 9940655820