Organization : Sitel India
Job Role : Support Executive
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.sitel.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 5th – 30th October 2017
Sitel establishment in 2000, Sitel India has been offering best-in-class quality service for the North America, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand markets. Our clients highly acclaim Sitel’s expertise to provide multi-channel customer contact interactions across all stages of the customer relationship life cycle.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
* Must interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
* Should diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more.
* Must follow standard processes and procedures.
* Should identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
* Must redirect problems to appropriate resource.
* Should accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
* Must offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers and clients business.
* Must organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
* Should follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
* Must stay current with system information, changes and updates.
* Must have effective English oral communication skills.
* Should have excellent, analytical, listening and organizational skills.
* Must have excellent customer service skills and great enthusiasm for helping customers.
* Must be able to prioritize and complete all job duty requirements.
* Must be able to adhere to schedule changes based on department and/or business.
* Must be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
* Should have excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task.
* Should have knowledge in competent in MS office and web browser environments.
* Must have ability to continually display positive attitude.
* Should stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Sitel India Pvt Ltd,
Ramanujam IT Park, Hardy towers,
1st Floor, C block, Rajiv Gandhi salai,
OMR road, Taramani, Chennai 600113,
Landmark: Opposite to Thiruvanmiyur railway station.
Kannan G – +91 – 9940655820