|Organization Name||Sitel India|
|Job Role||Technical Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Walk-In Dates||18th July – 20th July(11:30 AM – 4 PM)|
Sitel establishment in 2000, Sitel India has been offering best-in-class quality service for the North America, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand markets. Our clients highly acclaim Sitel’s expertise to provide multi-channel customer contact interactions across all stages of the customer relationship life cycle.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have effective English oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent, analytical, listening and organizational skills.
- Should have excellent customer service skills and great enthusiasm for helping customers.
- Must be able to prioritize and complete all job duty requirements.
- Should have excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task.
- Must have competent in MS office and web browser environments.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts
- Must be competent in MS office and web browser environments
- Should have ability to handle stressful situations.
- Must have ability to deal professionally with irate customers
- Should assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Should responsible for OOW, Total solutions, YTT and In warranty extension sales.
- Must perform work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Must applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Must document problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Should ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Should be responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
Sitel India Pvt Ltd,
Ramanujam IT Park, Hardy towers,
1st Floor, C block, Rajiv Gandhi salai,
OMR road, Taramani, Chennai 600113,
Landmark: Opposite to Thiruvanmiyur railway station
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com