|Job Role||Technical support Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Walk-In Date||8th July – 31st July 2018(12 PM – 6 PM)|
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Tampa, Florida. The company provides business process outsourcing services, IT consulting and IT-enabled services, such as technical support and customer service. SYKES was founded in 1977 by John H. Sykes in Charlotte, North Carolina to provide engineering and design services to large corporations.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in Tech Support domain is an advantage or Experience in Collections is an advantage or having worked with a banking or financial institution
- Should have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have basic knowledge of PC use and internet navigation
- Must have good Analytical & comprehension skills.
- Must be open to working in Night Shifts (5:45 PM to 3:15 AM & 8:30 PM to 6:00 AM).
- Should have good hand on MS Office.
- Should have good keyboard skills with average typing speed of around 30 WPM.
- Must be responsible for the accurate processing and completion of medical claims.
- Must process claims, that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards.
- Should have proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit.
- Must have ability to understand and apply plan concepts to include: Deductible, Coinsurance, Copay, Out-of-pocket, Maximums, inside limits and exclusions, State variations.
- Must recognize issues related to variable, deductible, coordination of benefits, carve-out and alternate benefits.
- Should adhere to quality improvement initiatives
- Must have demonstrated increasing productivity to meet minimum requirements while maintaining quality standards
- Special projects as required
6th Floor, Building # 12B,
K Raheja IT Park,Hi Tech City, Madhapur,
HYDERABAD, 500081,Andhra Pradesh.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com