South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches,45 ext.counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 1307 ATMs and 5 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India. South Indian Bank was registered as a private Limited Company under the companies Act of 1913 and commenced business on 29-01-1929 at Round South, Thrissur. The South Indian Bank Ltd., was formed by a group of 44 enterprising men of Thrissur who contributed Rs.500/ – each to the initial paid up capital of Rs.22,000/ -. Their main objective was to serve the merchant community of Thrissur by freeing them from the clutches of the money lenders who charged exorbitant rates of interest. South Indian Bank recruitment for freshers as probationary clerks across india with the required educational qualifications and application process.
List Of Vacancies: 468
* Andhra Pradesh and Telangana-35 Posts
* Tamil Nadu-68 Posts
* Delhi NCR-25 Posts
* Kerala-340 Posts
* Must have completed any degree or graduation from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply.
* Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered. If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
Must not have age limit more than 26 Years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1992 and not later than 31.12.1997 (both days inclusive).Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 11,765-31,540/- Per Month
* Online Written Test
* Personal Interview
Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
* For General Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 150/-