|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|No Of Vacancies||100|
|Pay Scale||Rs 23,700–42,020/- Per Month|
|Last Dates||27th June 2018|
South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches,45 ext.counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 1307 ATMs and 5 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India. South Indian Bank was registered as a private Limited Company under the companies Act of 1913 and commenced business on 29-01-1929 at Round South, Thrissur.
List Of Vacancies:100
- Must have completed any Graduation in regular course or its equivalent from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply.
- Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 23,700–42,020/- Per Month
Must have maximum age limit of 25 years as on 31-12-2018 which should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive) and age relaxation of 05 years is applicable for SC/ST candidates and others as per government policy.
- Selected candidates shall undergo 8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at Bank Branch.
- On successful completion of the programme, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre.
- The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 Lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 200/-
- Last Date Of Application – 27th June 2018
- Date Of Online Examination – 7th July 2018
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com