South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches,45 ext.counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 1307 ATMs and 5 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India. South Indian Bank was registered as a private Limited Company under the companies Act of 1913 and commenced business on 29-01-1929 at Round South, Thrissur. The South Indian Bank Ltd., was formed by a group of 44 enterprising men of Thrissur who contributed Rs.500/ – each to the initial paid up capital of Rs.22,000/ -. Their main objective was to serve the merchant community of Thrissur by freeing them from the clutches of the money lenders who charged exorbitant rates of interest. South Indian Bank recruitment for freshers as probationary officers across india with the required educational qualifications and application process. This post provides the information regarding the list of vacancies, pay scale, required eligibility criteria etc, all interested and eligible candidates can check for the below criteria and apply for the positions before 25th May 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 150
* Probationary Officers
* Must have completed any Degree or Graduation or its equivalent or must be having requisite educational qualification from recognised universities as on 31-12-2017.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 23,700–42,020/- Per Month
Must have maximum age limit of 25 Years as on 31-12-2018 i.e., Candidate should be born not earlier
than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive) and age relaxation of 05 Years is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
* Online Test
* Group Discussion
* Personal Interview
* Initial Shortlisting will be done based on the online test marks.
* Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
* Written test will be conducted for 200 marks which comprises of Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Banking awareness, English language and Data Analysis & Interpretation etc.
* For General Candidates – Rs 800/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 200/-
* Last Date For Application – 25th May 2018
* Online Test Date – Tentatively June 2018