Organization : South Indian Bank
Job Role : Probationary Officer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs. 23,700 – 42,020 PM
No.of Vacancies : 15
Website : www.southindianbank.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 31-03-2017
Selection Process : Written-test, Group Discussion, Face-Face Interview
South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches,45 ext.counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 1307 ATMs and 5 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India. South Indian Bank was registered as a private Limited Company under the companies Act of 1913 and commenced business on 29-01-1929 at Round South, Thrissur. The South Indian Bank Ltd., was formed by a group of 44 enterprising men of Thrissur who contributed Rs.500/ – each to the initial paid up capital of Rs.22,000/ -. Their main objective was to serve the merchant community of Thrissur by freeing them from the clutches of the money lenders who charged exorbitant rates of interest.
List Of Vacancies:15
* Probationary Officer
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale Rs 23,700 – 42,020/- PM
* Should not have more than 28 years as on 31.12.2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
* Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the call letter for Aptitude Test / Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the shortlisted candidates can be downloaded/printed from our website.
* Aptitude Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview (Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post).
Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Application Software Development/Project Management.
* General OBC Candidates – Rs 700/Month
* SC/ST Candidates – Rs 150/Month