Organization : South Indian Bank
Job Role : Probationary Officer & Clerk
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs. 23,500 – 42,950 PM
No.of Vacancies : 537
Website : www.southindianbank.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Selection Process : Written-test, Group Discussion, Face-Face Interview
South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches,45 ext.counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 1307 ATMs and 5 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India. South Indian Bank was registered as a private Limited Company under the companies Act of 1913 and commenced business on 29-01-1929 at Round South, Thrissur. The South Indian Bank Ltd., was formed by a group of 44 enterprising men of Thrissur who contributed Rs.500/ – each to the initial paid up capital of Rs.22,000/ -. Their main objective was to serve the merchant community of Thrissur by freeing them from the clutches of the money lenders who charged exorbitant rates of interest.
List Of Vacancies: 537
* Probationary Officer
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of,
* Probationary Officer – Rs 23,700 – 42,020/-
* Probationary Clerk – Rs 11,765 – 31,540/-
Probationary Officer: Should have an age limit of 25 years.
Clerk: Should have an age limit of 26 years as on 31-12-2016.
* Online Test
* Group Discussion
* Personal Interview
* Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
* For PO: Rs. 700/- (SC, ST-Rs 150/-)
* For Clerk: Rs. 600/- (SC, ST-Rs 150/-)