|Organization Name||S&P Global|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
S&P Global Inc. (prior to April 2016 McGraw Hill Financial, Inc., and prior to 2013 McGraw Hill Companies) is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. It is the parent company of S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and S&P Global Platts, and is the majority owner of the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture.
- Must have completed Graduation or its equivalent from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- S&P Global Risk Services is seeking a dynamic software engineer to develop data and software solutions.
- Must require experience in the design and development of systems for Risk Services products.
- Should be a quick learner who is highly motivated and looking to work with new technologies.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and independently? This is the role for you.
- Must design, and development of software systems, components, and services based on organizational architectural and applying design patterns and software development cycle.
- Should deliver architectural designs, formulate standards, processes, and procedures to exceed business needs.
- Must implement strategic procedures and policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation. criteria for obtaining results, integrating next-generation technologies into the architectural strategy.
- Should effectively able to handle multiple priorities.
- Must demonstrate you are a standout colleague and are able to communicate effectively with the technology team and business users.
- Must engage in data analysis and provide recommendations to business needs.
- Must have experience in software development with the proven track record of delivering business problems with below-defined technology skill and specialties.
- Should have extraordinary applied experience with software practices such as object-oriented programming. principles, design patterns and capable of creating architectural diagrams, flowcharts and design documents.
- Must have strong working experience with messaging systems such as Kafka.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com