SSC is termed as Staff Selection Commission which is organized by Government Of India for recruiting Various posts in ministries and Departments & its Subsidiary Offices. is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. SSC is now offering multiple Junior Engineer positions across India in various departments and this post provides the information about the job process.
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission(SSC)
List Of Vacancies:
* Quantity Surveying & Contract
Junior Engineer In Central Water Commission:
These Post is for Farrakka Barrage Project
Junior Engineer for Border Roads Organisation & Ministry of Defence:
Required Educational Qualification:
* Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 35,400-1,12,400/- PM and pay varies according to the qualification required for post and through their educational background.
* Must not exceed minimum age limit of 27 years and maximum age limit of 32 Years as 01-11-2017 and age relaxation is 3 Years for OBC Candidates & 5 Years For SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selection Process is based on written Examination which Contains,
Paper I is conducted for 100 Marks for 2 hours which contains General awareness & General intelligence reasoning in morning session.
Paper II is conducted for 2 hours and it is for 300 marks which contains general engineering based on their branch in afternoon shift.
* For General OBC Candidates – Rs 100/-
* For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman & Women are exempted from fee.
* Last Date Of Application – 17th November 2017
* Date Of Computer Based Examination – 5th January 2018 – 8th January 2018