Organization : Staff Selection Commission(SSC)
Job Role : Scientific Assistant ( Group B)
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 9,300 – 34,800 per month
No.of Vacancies : 1102
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 04-08-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. The Estimates committee in the Parliament recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission in its 47th report (1967–68) for conducting examinations to recruit lower categories of posts.
List Of Vacancies:
* Scientific Assistant ( Group B)
* Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 9,300 – 34, 800 + Grade Pay of Rs 4,200
* Should not have more than 30 years and age relation is applicable as follows
1. SC/ST – 05 Years
2. OBC – 03 Years and for others ex – service man and PWD candidates is applicable according to their service and norms and rules of the recruitment.
* Selection process is based on the online written test.
* For General OBC Candidates – Rs 100/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Nil