Organization : Standard Chartered
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4.25 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite its UK base, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Standard Chartered has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It had a market capitalisation of approximately £24.4 billion as of 4 April 2017, the 28th-largest of any company with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange.
List Of Vacancies:
* Software Developer
* Must have completed BE/B Tech From a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 & 2017 passed outs only can apply
* Need to work in C# and Dotnet platform for a challenging work environment with Standard Chartered.
* Must have good knowledge in C#, .NET, SQL, Database, Data Structure, OOPS.
* Must have any Certification/Projects done in C#.NET.
* Must have basic Understanding of Banking applications.
* Should basic understanding of Banking Operations and roles.
* Should develop and deliver automation solutions as requested by the business Units.
* Must follow Agile SDLC defined.
* Must ensure clear close looping of the project.
* Must have production Support for the delivered solution.
* Standard Chartered is looking for looking for a candidate who will assist assist in the delivery of a number of strategic programs, enable communication between delivery units and management teams by their work
* Must be predominately focused on software development.
* Are you exceptionally good in development and passionate towards a good career, an Excellent opportunity is here.
* Must not have maximum age limit more than 24 Years
Interested Candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org