Organization : Stanley Black & Decker
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., formerly known as The Stanley Works, is a Fortune 500 American manufacturer of industrial tools and household hardware and provider of security products and locks headquartered in the greater Hartford city of New Britain, Connecticut. Stanley Black & Decker is the result of the merger of Stanley Works and Black & Decker on March 12, 2010.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for Sales and Collections in his territory.
* Must be developing new customers, identifying new applications.
* Should increase the market reach.
* Must schedule follow up from Customers for regular business.
* Must have coordination with Production, Supply Chain Management team.
* Must be preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis
* Should be achieving the monthly and quarterly target.
* Should request for Quote (RFQ) Management
* Must be achieving revenue and sales margin.
* Must have potential customer’s identification.
* Should participate in relevant forums to publicize the product.
* Must have knowledge on OB and Collection budgets.
* Should have market coverage and market share
* Must have new customer development
* Should be receiving RFQ’s with updated RFQ register from application team
* Must make proper RFQ management
* Should study RFQ and drawing in designer supervision
* Must keep costing record of RFQ’s
* Should be getting and updating weekly tool development status
* Must have good knowledge on CAD, Pro E and other mechanical skills.
* Should have good presentation skills
* Must have good analytical and reasoning skill knowledge.